Saturday, September 10, 2016

Flash Freebie!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Picture-Story-Structure-2772468

I've decided to start posting a weekly freebie on my TpT store for all of my wonderful followers because hey, who doesn't love free things?? Plus with these #teachersalaries we need all the freebies we can get our hands on. These products will be free for ONE week only, so be sure to grab them! The twist is, you never know what day of the week I'll be posting the flash freebie, so check the blog often! I'll also be posting on Instagram and Facebook so follow me there for even more products and freebies!

This freebie is a story structure graphic organizer that focuses on beginning, middle, and end using pictures. It is one of the most popular pages from my Story Structure Bundle, so I know y'all will enjoy it. Let me know what you think by rating the product on my TpT store, and feel free to leave some feedback on my other social media sites too! 

Have a great weekend, and don't spend too much of it stressing about next week! You've got plenty of time for that Sunday night :)

Follow me around:

No comments:

Post a Comment